Sunday, December 17, 2006

Soul Sisters

Friendship Far and Wide

Today I am sooo greatful for the WWW . It is a wonderous thing to be able to connect with people all over the world who have similar intersts as you do. And it is a wonderous thing when they become dear friends as many of you have... friends who perhaps have never heard each others sweet voice or maybe never seen each others sweet face but that doesn't matter because somehow the WWW connects your souls and you look forward to the blessings you receive through the typed words of your soul sisters.... so to each of you I say Thank You and I ask the universe to bestow wonderous blessings upon you- blessings for health, wealth and HappyNess... I'm glad you are in my life ... each and every one of you.
Hugs R

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words on my blog, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very special 2007.
    Cheers,
    Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RaNae - I am finally back online! I missed reading your blog!! :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage