- I like to put dressers inside of closets - it buggs Doug to death lol but I think it makes the closet more efficient especially if you can't afford a california closet system or a diy system from your local home improvement store. It also frees up footprint space in your room.
- I love to play spider solitare I have mastered 2 suits in as little as 126 moves
- Religiously whenever I turn on the computer and connect to the web before I do anything else I have to go to People Magazine on line and check out the latest gossip on the celebrities- I think it's genetic my Mom always loved the celbrity rags and so do my Brother and SIL I even purchase In Touch Weekly each week- but they do showcase a decor segment either a stars home or a famous resturaunt or outdoor living each week- that's my justification on that LOL
- I have a hammer toe on each foot. My pinky toe folds over to the next- makes buying shoes difficult but not impossible. My grandma and aunt had the same thing. IT's kinda funny when ever a child sees it they will bend down and smash my toe back over to the suppose to be position... too cute.
- We have a treadmill and bike right in our living room better health deffinitly wins out over home decor this time lol
- Our dogs sleep under the covers with us and it's in their genetic code they were originally bred in Germany from Terrier lines (they are not related to Dobermans at all) to be mousers for the German Housewives back when they used to have dirt floors. The Min Pin was always at the Housewives side or watching for intruders. They would sleep under the covers to protect the family members from roving rodents. They also were rat catchers in the stables.
So that is my 6 and now I have to tag 6 of my friend to do this so here goes
also check out their great blogs.
***Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.**