Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Bronchitis was my gift LOL

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes I felt so special as I read each one today.

My day was great nothing spectacular happened except for the most awesome card from my husband I cry every time I read it ... awww and oh yeah I came down with allergy related bronchitis ;=/ yuk yuk yuk that is why I haven't been on the webb just been sitting in the recliner and knitting. Well I did manage to take down all my Christmas Decor {except for my kitchen items} over a 2 day period starting on my birthday... soo sad it goes up so slowly and comes down so quickly. I do have to say I did manage to not expand my christmas storage limit ... even though I did buy a few more things this year and made a bunch of ornies... must be a gift from the organizing Gods lol... Another thing I want to say was this season I put up my decor the day after thanksgiving and it really helped me to have a better mental attitude all season long- this will be a must do for me from now on.
Hope you all have a great day today I'll be back in a couple.
Oh yeah we watched The Davinci Code last night if you haven't seen it yet ya gotta rent it very good.
RaNae

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you got sick!! Not fun at all! I am impressed that you didn't need more storage space for your Christmas decor. I seem to add another rubbermaid 20gal tote each year! It's getting kinda scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, with all that's going on, I forgot to say "Happy Birthday"!!! HOpe it was a good day for you!!!.....Charla

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh I'm feeling good till I cough and the chest burns ugh.
    I'm kinda proud of myself too Mel LOL
    Thanks Charla your a dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage