Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wonderful Spring So Far

I hope you all have had a wonderful spring so far we sure have.
I have only had to water maybe 5 times so far otherwise the rain has been enough. My Butterfly bushes are thriving and full of butterflies and hummers all day long . Lots of projects have been in production- made all new shears for the windows, lots of new pillows, recovered an ottoman and slipcovered another.


We started sprucing up our master bedroom with new bedding and window treatments, decor accents and recovered lamp shades. I have plans to make a duvet cover but I am scared LOL- being a self taught novice sewer this will be my largest most difficult project so I am putting it off LOL.

We have also started to redo our master bath.

Well hope all is well with you all.
I'll be back soon with pics.
Happy Spring,,, summer is almost here
RaNae

8 comments:

  1. Hey Ranae! Good to see you back. I'm a grandmother now! I thought I was too young to be a grandmother but I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ranae! So glad to see you back. If you were here in the room I would hug you! I'm anxious to see the pictures of your redo. Glad you had a good spring. It has finally turned hot, hot here, LOL! Summer has set in for good. Weird with all the rain we've had, though. Hope you haven't had any flooding--I know TX has had some.

    Hugs,
    RMary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ranae, hope you are having a good day. Just wanted to wish you lots of fun on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RaNae! It is hot, hot, hot up here, so I bet you've got lots of heat, too. We were supposed to get a thunderstorm or two this afternoon, but I guess it fizzled out. I'm looking forward to hear about what you've been doing.
    Hugs,
    RMary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi RaNae! Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend. Are you glad that fall is almost here? I'm looking forward to some cooler days. I know it will be a while before it really cools off, but maybe we'll get some nicer days here and there. Hope you are doing well. I'd love to hear from you sometime. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage