Thursday, September 17, 2009

Must Have Kitchen Items

Hello everyone I have to share my must have kitchen items  First there is my salad spinner I have had it for years I don't even remember where I got it.  There is nothing worse then soggy lettuce and a spinner does just what it says spins your washed lettuce dry.  Yall gotta get one.


 

Next it's my Rubbermaid Produce Saver I of course use it for lettuce but I also use it for fruit and mushrooms and all sorts of stuff it's even microwave and dishwasher safe and the best part is it does just like it says keeps your fruit and produce fresher longer and in my house that means less stuff gets thrown out which = $$ saved



2 comments:

  1. Hello, It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kindness and sweet support on my latest post. You're the best. Please come by my blog for a visit anytime. You're always welcome!

    ~WOW! All the tips you gave me are wonderful!
    I really do LOVE the Mrs Dash spices. They are so tasty. Who knew? We have begun to make so many healthy changes this past week and I already feel better and am seeing results. I didn't expect it quite this fast. I'm grateful!

    The blood pressure wrist cuff is made by Omron. We ordered it from Amazon.com and it's been a great one so far. The arm cuff style tends to really pinch my arm so we tried this. My doctor okayed it and said they work the same. My hubby did check both readings be sure. If you get one you may want to double check that first on yours to see if they read different.

    Your salad spinner looks fabulous! We'll have to try one soon! We are enjoying lots and lots of fresh salads as well.

    ~Blessings to you my friend, ~Warmly Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these items, Ranae! I have wanted a salad spinner for a while, but wasn't sure it really worked. And I didn't even know that Rubbermaid makes the Produce Saver. That sounds like something that I can really use! I live 20 miles from the nearest grocery store and that makes it hard to keep fresh produce in the house as I can't run to the store three and four times a week.

    I have to say that looking at that lettuce has me craving a salad~but it's too late to eat tonight:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage