Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just Call him SUPERPATIENT

Well this is just a note to let you all know my husbands nickname at the hospital is Super Patient His surgery took half the time and went perfectly and his recovery is progressing at twice the speed but none of this would be possible without any of you ya'lls prayer and support brought us through- really and seriously they brought us peace and strength and comfort and I know that it if wasn't for that we wouldn't be headed down the long road to total recovery.
I'll be back in a few days once we get settled into our new routine.
Forever in your debt with gratitude
RaNae and Doug

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Wow and man who's a good patient-what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad to hear the good news!!! Hope Super(man) Patient continues to heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray~so good to hear this, Ranae! I'm so glad the surgery was shorter than usual, too~that should give him an extra boost to recovery! You guys are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to hear this, I've been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such great news!!! I'm sure you are glad to have this behind you and now you can move on with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RaNae there are not enough words to tell you how happy I am for you and your sweet husband. I just knew deep in my heart it was going to turn out this way. Take good care of yourself too. We miss you at Kristi's! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this site very much. I am glad to be part of this site. I have never seen this kind of wonderful article. Thanks for sharing such great post here.


    herbal remedies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage