Friday, May 11, 2012

Funky Flock O Birds



When I found out it was a bird theme for the party at Funky Junk on the 11th I thought to myself **gee I have birds I wonder how many so I thought it would be fun to snap them all.  They look so cute all gathered here like their own Funky Flock lol.  I did have my hand in creating some of them...

 

this rooster below and it's partner were grey resin from Hobby Lobby
I painted them myself and used the 2$ walmart print in the ornate frame below as my guide


this  rooster in the frame above is a 2$ print from wal mart in an old home interiors mirror frame the mirror broke so voila  The frame used to be black and gold I shabbied it up with the white.
 this frame below was a dollar at a junk store I glittered and baubbled it up 


this  swan painting I picked up at a vfw yard sale I used gold and silver paint pens to redo the dingy matts

both the Duck Basket and the Sheepy print were at antique stores- I have a thing for sheep I will have a real flock someday



I can't forget the real birds in our life the Hummingbirds** the following pics were taken by my dh** of a hummer on the very top of the 50+ft chinese bean tree that lives in the yard behind us... this lil guy can watch all our feeders from up there- all in the neighborhood that is... well our street at least lol



do u think Mom can tell I am getting ready to chase a bird??



Linking To






Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special




I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage