Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW


What I Wore Wednsday
Linking to
Momma Go Round

pleated poppy





the broach is antique, the scarf is 15 years old,The t-shirt is a couple years old, The Linen blend pants are new and come from Woman Within , the shoes are by Soft Walk and are about 6 years old , the watch is from Wal Mart and the bracelet is from Catherines 



Scarf and Jeans are  from Catherines The shoes are Crocs  The  Lime Sweater was 6$ on Clearance at Woman Within The T Shirt was from Woman Within also

6 comments:

  1. I have a ton of them too I love them.
    Hope u r doing good.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the bright colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your smile! I think it is your best accessory
    Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim thanks for stopping by It's easy to smile isn't it??
      RaNae

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage