Friday, June 15, 2012

20 minute meal Sauce n Shells

This sauce cooks up and is done by time the pasta cooks
with the help of pre cooked chicken italian sausage and hamburger that I pulled out of the freezer (explained here)


Ingredients
couple splashes olive oil
whole wheat or white pasta shells
2 cans organic stewed tomatoes
1 each tiny yellow orange red pepper 
(come in a bag bunch of lil sweet peppers)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 carrot chopped
1/2 stalk celery chopped
1/4 lb lean organic hamburger pre cooked
2 links organic italian chicken sausage pre cooked
2 good dashes worcetishire sauce 
1 1/2 tsp sugar in the raw






directions
set your water to boil
heat a non stick pan once heated add your oil and peppers
 after a minute add your carrots 
after another minute add your celery
saute for 5 minutes 
add rest of ingredients stir
bring to a light bubble/boil then cover and simmer till pasta is done
serve with a salad or Oven Fried Egg Plant Parm




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by Julie Marie I just signed up as one of your followers I thought I was already one but wasn't hope u have a good day
      RaNae

      Delete
  2. Love the post hunnie! Looks freakin delicious! Thank you for the comment today! Umm... Did I mention how BEAUTIFUL you are?! Maybe I missed it before but your photo is stunning!:)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine sweetie u made my day glad u are back while u were gone I took some new photos on my photo booth and switched out my profile pic... they did turn out cute huh?
      Enjoy your day.
      RaNae

      Delete
  3. that looks yummy. i keep seeing these pasta shells in recipes and now im hungry haha don't forget to check out my $50 gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage