Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo Fun Friday

I have to say Apple is the coolest 
DH bought me a Mac Pro last year and I am still learning new things on it every day
Yesterday I began playing with Photo Booth
Y'all it is the coolest
I don't have an IPhone so I can't instagram :-( 
but
 that doesn't mean I can't have fun with photos anyways lol
So for those that have a Mac Product do you play around with your photo programs?
What cool stuff do you do?

Pencil/Ink rendition

Comic Book

Comic Book
u can do videos in these effects also

4 quick pics Comic Book

Andy Warhol

Have a great Friday 
I gotstogittogroceryshoppin
*-) *-)

LINKING TO 
Chicken Scratch NY

5 comments:

  1. I do the yearbook at my middle school. I brought my Mac Book Pro so the kids could make a movie all year and then show it the last day on iMovie. They had so much fun with Photo Booth that they did a whole page in the yearbook of Photo Booth shots. We asked random groups to come to my store room just like a real photo booth. It was fun to see what they came up with. I wasn't sure at first, but it is their yearbook...and it turned out great as did the movie.

    I have had my Mac for almost 3 years and I am still learning new things! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I wish I could see it kids that age are soo creative U r so cool to do that I'll tell ya I will never have anything but an apple product again
    Thanks so much for stopping by Carol
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My sister, my 5 yo cousin and I took a whole bunch of 'squished' pictures together and we all looked like aliens! Thanks for sharing at What's Cluckin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage