Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tasty Tuesday Recipe Review

Hi everyone I hope y'all had a great weekend this is a review of a recipe that I got from a great site 
(I don't know how to turn Ginas button into a link)

I recently found the site and I really appreciate all the effort that Gina puts into creating the recipes and the website.
I have also filed over 100  of her recipes into my recipe box that she offers at the site.  The site also offers the ability to easily create a shopping list and offers a meal planner.... all this is free and for those that are tech savvy I think there is easy synching capabilities I however am behind the tech curve lol 
Anyways
is super easy to use and there are a gazillion recipes so go check it out
Reviewing the skinnytaste.com recipes I use was my idea
 I thought it would get at least one healthy recipe each week into my husband and I
I did ask Gina for permission to do so

The recipe I am reviewing today is
Sesame Encrusted Baked Chicken Tenders
please click the above link for the recipe



The steps for the recipe were super easy
The ingredient list easily obtained and short
The whole prep and cook time was probably a total of 20 minutes tops.



I didn't toast my sesame seeds - next time I will to see if it makes a difference
I did use a combination of black and regular sesame seeds
I did a whole family size pack of tenders
I served it with a sweet chilli dipping sauce 
and 
I stir fried a package of frozen stir fry veggies and added some left over quinoa I had cooked the day before with sauteed zucchini and cherry tomatoes

Review  is 
* * * * *
5 Stars
it was super easy but better yet it was super tasty






2 comments:

  1. I love Gina's Skinny Taste! Her recipes are fabulous especially her Colombian ones. I have used her recipes for over a year. I have not tried this recipe but will based on your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will love it... I may do chinese or japanese eggplant with this coating could be yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage