Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recipe Chocolate Brownie Cake 188c 4.5g fat


Can we Say OH YEAHHHH
This is a super easy super yummy oooey gooey chocolate brownie cake that cooks up in no time in this 

I mean like way under 10 minutes I always forget to time it I just go by steam and checking it.

This is
 NOT A SPONSORED POST
I just happened upon this at Wal Mart see HERE

Yes I have been playing again trying some new stuff in the Pizza Maker or as I will refer to it from now on Wonder Gadget of All Time.
I have already made THIS and THIS and I tried something else yesterday and will post about it at a future time
back to the oooey gooey goodness
U will need 
*Countertop Pizza Maker
*2 small over ripe bananas mashed 
*1 cup 100% pure pumpkin
*1 Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Devils Food Cake Mix
a touch of olive oil to wipe over the pizza maker with a paper towel



mix the banana pumpkin and cake mix together
this takes a bit of work but is worth it
plug in your pizza maker and heat to green light
wipe the base of your pizza maker with a touch of olive oil and paper towel
spread batter in the pizza maker as evenly as possible
close lid and let cook 
 Like I said I didn't time it I am sure it will depend on the humidity in your area and this started out as an experiment and ended up an OHH YEAHHH
I go by looks steam release and smell
it was somewhere between 5- 10 minutes




Nutritional Info the way I figured it
Cake Mix  serves 12
Cake Mix as Mix 170c 4.5 g fat/ serving= 1/12 cake

1 cup pumpkin 80 
2 extra small bananas 144
--------------------------
224 /12= 18
170  + 18 = 188 per serving 


I just wanted to show u what I have to deal with cleaning up with the pizza maker
just gotta wipe it out with a damp towel

sorry for the second post today but this was just too good not to share for the weekend.
xoxo RaNae

Linking To
THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SUNDAY



18 comments:

  1. Yum. That sounds delicious. I've just added pumpkin to cake mix before, but the added banana probably really adds to the flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose Mary yea it really adds a brightness and sweetness- like I said this was an experiment that went way right lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello Pernilla I have been to your blog before it is nice thanks for stopping by Have a good weekend and come by any time
      RaNae

      Delete
  4. Sounds and looks really yummy! Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hey I pinned your pink dresser couldn't resist so pretty
      RaNae

      Delete
  5. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup Miss Jillian already did Thanks for coming by how did you find me
      RaNae

      Delete
  6. Well, that does look like a super handy gadget! What a delicious looking dessert too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great! I've seen those gadgets at Walmart and I've considered buying it but figured I'd never actually use it... I'll have to rethink it! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there you have lots of yummy sugary stuff on your blog ;-) I'll tell you this gadget is amazing I made low fat whole wheat grands in them the other night in like 5 minutes sooo awesome I am gonna get a spare lol

      Delete
  8. I'm definitely going to try this. Looks great and love the healthier option. Thanks for linking up at Doodles & Stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ty for stopping by I don't have anything this week my recipes were awful lol
    See you soon
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy. I must try adding pumpkin. Have never tried that before. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adding pumpkin is terrific if you do only pumpkin it is one small can of pure pumpkin to 1 box of devils food cake mix- u can put it into cupcakes- that way is actually a Hungry Girl recipe called Yum Yum Muffins 400 degree oven for 20 minutes for the cupcakes with just pumpkin

    My husband wants me to make mine again with the bannana and add nuts and cherries - sounds good to me lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage