Saturday, July 14, 2012

Recipe Squash Salad With Goat Cheese

This is a great light summer squash salad dressed with a bright and light vinegarett, topped wit goat cheese that has been tossed in fresh chopped parsley and served with a side of beautiful ripe wedged tomatoes.  This serves 4 hungry souls.

What u will need is
* 2 cups cooked organic whole grain spaghetti.
*1/2 large cucumber shaved into strips with a veg peeler
*2 - 3 ounces goat cheese * 1 zucchini sliced thin * 1 small summer squash sliced thin

* 1 tiny clove garlic grated dash of salt and a dash of pepper

* A splash of good Balsamic Vinegar

* A couple tablespoons of good EVOO

* A Good Shake of dried Italian Seasoning Herbs

* The juice and zest of 1 small lemon

* 1 pack of Truvia

Mix all ingredients until emulsified and pour over vegetables - mix to coat all of the cucumber, zucchini and squash.  Add Pasta and Toss.  In a separate bowl crumble goat cheese and toss with chopped fresh parsley. 
Plate your salad- top with goat cheese and side with a fresh wedged tomato 
then 
ENJOY!!


xoxo
RaNae

This recipe was 
FEATURED AT

A Marvelous Mess


Linking To
THURSDAY


FRIDAY

SUNDAY



13 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing the recipe..seems yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting it was yummy
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good! Thanks for sharing. I hope to be making my own goat cheese this time next year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh RoseMary we gonna have to talk lol u lucky gal u
      RaNae

      Delete
  4. How I wanted to make this. I actually, made the attempt but go and look what happened.

    http://bizzybakesb.blogspot.com/2012/07/avocado-carrot-radish-pasta-salad-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely recipe! Looks sooo good. I'm stopping by from a blog hop and am a new follower, I would love if you came to say hi and followed me back at www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by u have a lovely blog I would be thrilled to follow.
      Enjoy your week
      RaNae

      Delete
  6. That salad looks delish and would be great for my new diet. Thanks for sharing on Totally Transformed Tuesday. Have a great rest of the week. Peggy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, that's it. I coming to your house for dinner! lol. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House. Hope to see you again. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally giving this a try. It looks wonderful!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Katie nice to see you hope you enjoy it
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage