Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Our Maggie

 Our Maggie desperately needs your prayers long story short she had a cyst that after an attempt at being needle drained has abscessed and is now infected and oozing- she is on antibiotics and under our vets care but I believe in the power of prayer even for our animals- I have personal Faith that it works- back in the early 90's we were attending Grace Fellowship and we had a beagle named Beagle- she almost over night turned up with cysts all over her- in between her pads and toes all over her body- my husband and I were freaked out and turned to the Word of God the Bible and searched and searched even  with a concordance and dictionary and felt like we couldn't find anything to stand on- we prayed and prayed and put it in Gods hands- I can't even remember if we took her to the vets - we went to our usual Wed Night service and before every service there are prayer requests prayed over from written requests that were put in a box- we did not place any in there and we had told no one- Pastor Yandian listed prayer requests and we all raised our hands towards heaven in agreement that they would be met- at this point we thought the service was moving on and Pastor Yandian says this- U know that biblically I do not believe that our pets will be going to heaven with us but I do believe it is biblical that God cares for our animals and pets while they are here on earth and he stated a verse but Doug and I were just dumbfounded and in awe of Gods Love at this point so we don't remember it and Pastor Yandian says there is a couple that is here standing in for a healing for their pet- will you please raise your hands- and we did in tears at this point and he had the whole congregation pray over us and cover us- the next morning not a single cyst remained on Beagle.... I believe in Gods Love and Healing Power and I am walking in Faith that that is extended to our Maggie at this time and I would love it if you also believe that you will agree with me that she will be healed.
Thank You Very Much
 RaNae and Doug and Maggie and Jorgie

8 comments:

  1. Oh poor Maggie, I will definitely pray... I know God cares about our beloved pets! What a wonderful story about your dog Beagle, God just loves us so much... it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I replied via email just wanted to say a big TY via the blog

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry Maggie is not feeling well. Our pets are our children, and God's creations. We were both put on earth to share in God's love. Our beloved Bo is not doing well either, he is old and it is only time before he leaves us. I will place Maggie in our prayers, and hope for a recovery soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I replied via email just wanted to say a big TY via the blog

      Delete
  3. Oh my Goodness... my heart is aching... poor Maggie! Of course we will say a prayer and give happy and healthy thoughts you way! Hang in there... ;-(

    Lots of prayers for healing and recovery!

    xoxo NIcky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by Nicky and adding to the Prayer Circle we so appreciate it.
      Have fun girlfriend.
      RaNae

      Delete
  4. Awww! Oh my goodness, hun! I am so sorry to hear this! I am sending your puppy many warm wighes, prayers and thoughts! How is she doing?!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine she is much more active than she was yesterday The abscess is still huge not oozing as much and doesn't seem to be as painful as it had been. The prayers and antibiotics are working together well.
      RaNae

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage