Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday 7-18-2012

What I wore Wednesday - well it  has been a while since I posted last - been busy
We went out on Sunday to run errands and grab a bite to eat- I have given up meat- it has been  probably since July 3 - I did eat meat once this last week and I got real sick-- won't go into details but it verrified what I am doing for myself is right.  A couple other benefits I have noticed so far is I have started loosing weight and my skin has been wonderful.  I will post a pic from a couple months ago- u can see the skirt part of my skort is now hanging longer on me - below my knee and u can't see my big tummy poking through anymore.  I am thrilled with the progress thank you for your kind words of support and forgive me for not wearing makeup but when it is 99 it just melts off anyways lol




here are the pics from a few months back



Linking to 

pleated poppy

12 comments:

  1. Love the blue! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Peggy's party. :) Can't wait to browse through your recipes.

    Kathy @ http://lifeonlakeshoredrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy welcome to the group I have followed u also cause I am so getting ready to do some jewlry organizing and u have a great idea on your blog
      Take care
      RaNae

      Delete
  3. Keep it up RaNae! And you don't need makeup. Your skin is gorgeous!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim I have been with out internet for 24 hours I thought i was gonna go crazy lol

      Delete
  4. Keep up the good work. Routing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss! I can totally see a difference. I'm glad going meatless is helping (there has to be SOME benefit for such a sacrifice, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the encouragement Jodi I appreciate it. Meatless has been going pretty good except for this streak of trying to create new recipes over the last couple of weeks and well I wouldn't eat or make them again... but u never know unless u try.
      RaNae

      Delete
  6. You look great!! I love that blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by Laura and the nice comment I appreciate it.
      RaNae

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage