Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WIWW 8-8-12 and Weight Loss Victory


Hello My name is RaNae aka RaNaeLuvsEwes  of Ewe Creek Cottage see  I love sheep and would love to have a hobby flock someday untill then I collect sheep- stuffed and ceramic/stone etc.  I am a late 40something gal who from the time I was 5 have been extremely overweight.  I have tried almost everything short of surgery and the new hcl type stuff... and I have not had much success  until recently when in the beginning of July I gave up eating meat I still eat cheese and eggs regularly at this time.  I have had meat 3 times since then all this past weekend chicken and steak(haven't felt good since)
Anyways I am writing all this to claim as my own my recent weight loss - I go to the dr every 3 months for labs and med check and I went about 2 weeks ago and I was down
 11 lbs
YAY
I am down a total of 21 lbs from my highest weight at my dr's office.
I could go on about how special this is because of my medical issues and the stress of having a zipper dude in the family but the truth is for every person that is over weight and even looses 1 lb that is SPECIAL
What I do want to be sure and do is to claim every loss as my own because I know the effort I have put forth and even 1 lb is special and my own.
The pictures of me in the white shirt were first posted and taken at the beginning of May this year
The pics in the black tank were taken last week 
I can see a big difference in my stomach area 
WOOT WOOT
I can feel my pants being looser
WOOT WOOT 
All my clothes come from Catherines or Romans or Woman Within

If u know someone who struggles with their weight please treat them with kindness and love ... love conquers all and u don't know what they have gone through to get them to where they currently are.







Linking to 


pleated poppy


22 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You look great - I love that sequin black tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mellissa stopped by your blog ;-)
      RaNae

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and for leaving such a nice comment. You look fabulous as well, congratulations on your weight loss! I know what an accomplishment that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by here Neisa love your name.
      RaNae

      Delete
  3. You look great. Love the scarf. Can't wait for cooler weather here to start wearing mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss.

    Newest GFC follower from Wonderful Wednesday. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. I am hosting Like Me On Facebook now. Love for you to link up your twitter and facebook page if you'd like.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by review I am not on Facebook still trying to figure out twitter
      RaNae

      Delete
  5. you look incredibly beautiful! love the outfits!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicholl I came by and followed you on twitter, gfc and pinterest
      U r adorable thanks for the uplifting words I appreciate it.
      RaNae

      Delete
  6. Dearie,
    You are too too cute. I am so happy I ran into you and your lovely blog.
    Here's to a magical weekend.
    hugs,
    Fritzi Marie
    p.s. Make a Wish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kitty so glad u stopped by I started following you and your right your adorable lil Roscoe looks just like u did when u were a baby too cute. I'm a yank who used to live in CA and AL so we got somethin in common still have family down in Lower AL thanks for making me feel special.

      Delete
  7. RaNae - You go girl! In our fam, we usually try to go meat-free at least two days a week - which seems so much easier in the summer with all of the fresh produce! Thanks for becoming a follower! We try to post healthy/made-over recipes here and there. Can't wait to try some of yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog more in the next couple days been busy bloggin and trying to clean, excersize, cook and craft I have 3 WIP looking forward to finding your recipes u and your dh are too cute!!
      RaNae

      Delete
  8. Hi RaNae,
    Thanks so much for stopping by Enjoying the Journey today! I really appreciated your comment and whenever you are ready to order a bracelet let me know and we can adjust the size. Your kind words were much appreciated and know that I will be praying with you and your family as we are all listening to what the Lord has in store for us next.

    -Lauren
    Enjoying the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I saw you on the link up!
    Hope you had a good day! Stop by http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.com and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so sorry that your kind words have gone un noticed for so long I just missed it somehow Please forgive me I truly am not a rude person just human.
      I wanted to thank you for stopping by I'll head to your place today.
      RaNae

      Delete
  10. Woo Hoo! Good job on your weight loss journey so far. I rarely eat meat too. I am a fish girl. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlin been thinking bout you hope you are enjoying the summer.
      Thanks so much for the encouragement.
      RaNae

      Delete
  11. Congrats with your progress, that's so great!
    Newest follower :) Drop by my blog and say hello!
    ashley-kristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You So much for the encouragement and for coming by I followed you also.
      RaNae

      Delete
  12. Congrats! 21 pounds is wonderful!!! I have just recently lost 25, but then gained 3 back, so I know how hard it is to make the changes and lose the weight. You're doing great. Keep up the good work. You look beautiful!

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Fringe I appreciate the encouragement.
      RaNae

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by I appreciate the visit and love to hear your thoughts. I hope u have a great day.
RaNae from
Ewe Creek Cottage